Saturday, October 5, 2013

top dog dies

Just popping in to share a bit of news.
It's here!--AccuCut's brand new online store:

They are not only carrying their own line of intricate-cut, wafer-thin dies and large steel-rule dies, but also many popular styles from well-known brands.

Go check out their new site at

www.topdogdies.com


This is the new company I am so grateful to be designing for.
I can't wait to share the projects I created for the launch with you over the next week.

Here are a few sneaks:




This one will be a tutorial.  If you embroider, wait until you see this! 

Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see your tutorial on the embroidery...how fun! So glad to be on the Top Dog team with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww really nice projects, I 'm looking forward to seeing them ! and congrats to be in this team, now I go and have a look on the store ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!