Wednesday, October 9, 2013

top dog dies--two cards

Today I have a couple of cards to share with you using some Top Dog Dies.


TDD dies make easy work of fancy card making.  This card only took about 20 minutes to put together using these three dies (click on picture to go shopping):
Frame Front Square Card die TW044
Darby Doily & Tags die set TC025

Birds and Nest TC034

To create the multi-colored bird and nest embellishment, cut the entire die twice, once in brown for the base layer, once in green for the leaves.  Then use tiny bits of colored paper to cut the birds and nest in one pass through the die-cutter.

Trim the pieces and assemble onto brown base:


Outside reads: "Congratulations on your new nest."
Inside the card:

The second card was even simpler and quicker to make.
Using the Snowflake Trio die set  and a portion of this die,
Madison Broder die TC020

I whipped up this card in no time

 The intricate details these dies can cut is simply amazing!

And I love the little dots and dashes added to the die to create texture.

Thanks so much for letting me share my projects with you.  
Tomorrow I have a couple of gift holders to show you.

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww thanks for sharing, your cards are so nice ! and those dies are awesome !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!