Thursday, October 10, 2013

top dog dies--gift holders

It's already day 4 of our week-long Top Dog Dies launch party.  
Today, I have two gift holders for you.

This first one uses that cute Sew Much Fun die I love so much.  I used a regular doily as a sleeve for a Project Life card from the Fifth and Frolic set.  

The card is embellished with the dress form shape from the Sew Much Fun die set and the gift card is inserted into slits on the back of the card.

Then the whole thing is wrapped with the Madison Border die (trimmed down a bit) and embellished with a banner greeting and mini clothes clip.


 This little cutie is one of my favorites and is perfect for holding any little treat you want to give (in my case, chocolate chip cookies!)

She's so easy to put together, too.

Cut the base using the Frame Front Square Card die and fold the frame portion in half to create an owl head shape.

The wings are cut from the Darby Doily and Tags die set and folded in half on the diagonal.

Embellish the owl's face as desired, fill a glassine bag with treats and she's ready to give to someone special.  I'm thinking these would be adorable Valentine gifts.  Or how about a penguin based on the same concept and used as place markers/favors at the holiday table.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
There are two more projects left to share.  How much do you love mason jars?!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! So much better than just handing over a gift card.

    -Meagan @ Top Dog Dies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!