Thursday, June 27, 2013

google+ and blog lovin'

I'm sure you've heard all the fuss about Google Reader shutting down on July 1.
So I have a little favor to ask you:
If you like reading my blog (and i love you for that), 
please click below:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

And while we're at it,  I've also created a Life Made Creations Google+ page:
It's a little lonely there (note the lone 1 in my circles).  I'm still trying to figure that whole thing out, but if you are on Google+ you can join my circles here (do I sound like I know what I am talking about, because I am totally faking it!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to figure Google Plus out too! I just added you to my circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it's not just me! Why can't everything be as easy as Instagram and Pinterest?!? Just added you back.

      Delete
  2. Ah Michelle, it's so good to catch up with your beautiful creations!
    I love that you are doing all the things I love he most: documenting your life, scrapbooking, crochet...
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!