Friday, February 22, 2013

christmas kisses and a baby

Super quick post to share two layouts.

I'm so happy to be scrapbooking again.  Ordered some ink for my little photo printer, filling in organizers for Project Life, going through and editing photos to send to the printer.  It all feels so good.

Here's a page I completed last week while creating with a friend:

The green ink splatters went a little awry so I had to cover them up with a snowflake (oops!)

a close up of a snowflake cut with my fabulous Silhouette Cameo:

Then last night, I searched online for some scrapbooking challenges to get me inspired and came across this simple one:
from My Scraps and More
So after cooking up some delicious crepes for the boys and I this morning:
recipe here
I set straight to work on this page:

Every time I use the Silhouette, I am amazed at how intricately it can cut.  Tell me you're not amazed.

That's all I've got for now.  

Need to go get lunch for the boys who have been rotting their brains on Minecraft and various other absurdities for the past 2 hours.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet page! I love the white on white...beautiful! Thanks for playing with our sketch at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!