Friday, June 1, 2012

Reveal Time!

Happy June!

Can you even believe summer is right around the corner in the northern hemisphere?!  I, for one, am ready for some lazy days of nowhere special to be, water balloons, later evenings, fireflies, bbq's and bicycle rides.

What's your favorite summer time to-do?

I have oodles of projects to share with you from the Scrapbook Heaven June kits.
Both kits are brimming with some awesome papers and super fun embellishments:
I created 5 layouts and three cards with the Elite Kit, and I still have lots more product leftover.
Played along with Jules' May challenge to use a border punch to punch into the edges of your page.  I had never thought to do that, and I love the effect.

 a double pager--I need more practice with these!

 I'm thinking this one will be my challenge for June, so stay tuned for that.
I love the MME punch out sheet that comes with this kit!



And some cards:


The base of this card is a paper lunch sack.  I'll do a little tute for this next week (and give you the link to that super-fab Father's Day subway art.)


Whoa, is that a Fastenator staple up there??!  Why oh why did I ever buy that thing? 

 And the {anything but} Petite kit:

Used the super cool Hambly transparency as my background and this Studio Calico sketch.

 Inspired by another sketch from SC.

 A journal heavy page.  Sometimes looking at older photos does that...

Was inspired to create this page after seeing this one by Tina Walker.

Whew!  I think that does it.  Thanks so much for sticking through this one with me!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!