Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Reveals

 It's reveal time over at Scrapbook Heaven!

These are the fun kits I got to play with this month:


Let's begin with the Elite.  This kit was a bit Jekyll and a lot Hyde.

I took a walk on the creepy side and created a door hanger for my oldest's bedroom.  He's a bit Rockstar and the skulls and crossbones are right up his alley.

 Then I got back to my formal {ahem!} self and created these:
a card for those who are forever young.  this one has my SIL's name written all over it!
the old world charm of Portland, ME
this MME paper is perfect the way it is, but I feel like I'm cheating if I don't cut it up and rearrange the pieces.
And I still have plenty of papers and goodies left over to scrapbook this year's Halloween photos.

Now onto the Petite.  This kit is a bit softer, if you're a soft Halloween kind of person. 

It was screaming and shrieking at me to create a mini album.  I didn't want it giving me nightmares, so I did.  Here it is:
love, love the Pink Paislee acrylic pages that come in here--two of them, perfect for the covers of a mini
 And the pages:
these are just a few of the embellished pages. it really came together in a jif with the Pink Paislee tabbed dividers.
A couple of layouts:

just had to find a way to use up all those buttons!
 And my last project:
another super easy one with the Pink Paislee orange banner stickers
 I even used book paper from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
note: orange buttons and black rosettes are not included in the kit
If you want to get your hands on this kit, jump on your broomstick and fly on over to The Store!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!