Monday, May 16, 2011

Pinspired: The Printer's Tray

Hello, my name is Michelle and I am addicted to Pinterest.  When I am in front of my computer working, I can't help but click on the little Pinterest/Home bookmark...a lot.  I've been pinning and browsing and pinning some more.  I know someday these pins are going to come in handy, and my new mantra is "Time spent Pinning is time well spent."

So last week, I finally put some pins to good use and refinished the printers tray I've been holding onto for a few years.

First my "Pinspiration":

And here's mine, or should I say my boys':
You can see all of my pins here.  And if you're on Pinterest, let me know so I can check you out, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!