Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Reveal Time

It's February, the month of L-O-V-E and I am completely smitten with this month's kits from Scrapbook Heaven!
I'll start off with the Petite.  This kit just might be one of my favorites (I feel like I've said that before, and that I might be losing credibility); but seriously this kit is a total steal at $17.99. If you are scrapbooking people that you love, then you need this kit.

I couldn't stop myself from creating with this one--so much fun to play with!

As soon as I unpacked the kit I "saw" a mobile with the acrylic angel wings:
Image

Mobiles are not easy to photograph. Here's another view:
Image

And one of it all laying down:
Image

Then I knew the yummy papers in this kit would be perfect for a Valentine album I had bought in The Store a few months back. 

So here's my album:
Image
It's for hubby for V-day--shhhh!  I'm pretty sure he doesn't have time to read my little 'ol blog, so the secret should be safe here.  Later this week, I'll share the album in more detail.

Speaking of Valentine's Day, I always make Valentines for the kiddos' classes. I got the idea for this little cutie in my inbox a bit ago.  The boys and I will be crafting up bunches of these for them to give to their classmates.
Image
note: The doilies, tiny black letters, ribbon and pops are not included in the kit, and the word "be." is punched from some packaging in the kit.

And since this is a scrapbooking kit, I thought I should actually make some layouts with it:
Image
The hearts were cute from a piece of paper in the kit then stitched down with a sewing machine.

Image
The first block in the middle row is actually a little note card that opens to reveal the journaling.

And then a simple one layer card:
Image
How stinkin' cute is that frog?  I just want to kiss him!

Oh, and then I found the little checkbook style purse calendar in the kit (I swear this kit is like Mary Poppins' magic carpet bag!), and created a little cover for that with the fab stickers and rubons from Fancy Pants.
Image

And now for the Elite kit. This kit has a beautiful mix of papers with gorgeous colors. I love the variety of looks you can get out of this one kit.

Image


Image
Thankfully these pics are small--that's me and hubby at my HS Junior prom--yikes!


Image


OK, so I loved thess kits to pieces, literally. I'm going to challenge myself this month to use up every last scrap of them because I love them so much.  If you want to get your own to play with, please visit The Store at Scrapbook Heaven.

ps. Thanks so much for reading this humongous post all the way to the very end (or maybe you did what I would've done and just scrolled through to see all the pics!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!