Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

It's reveal time at Scrapbook Heaven, and I am so super duper excited to share the projects I created with this month's Petite kit.  Shannon has put together a fabulous kit perfect for those Halloween projects.  It is overflowing with hauntingly fabulous papers, deliciously spooky trims, frighteningly sparkly glitter stickers, and eerily adorable rubons.  You are not going to want to miss out on this one!   So quick like a ghost, float on over to the store and get yours right now before they all vanish from the shelves!

Layout #1:  all kit except the little yellow button (told you those rub-ons were adorable!)

Layout #2: added alpha stickers ('candy' and 'scary' from my stash

Altered frame decor: added white rub-on letters, punched and glittered cross, tiny black RIP letters, and pearl centers to flowers
 


And my fave project of the bunch, this paper bag mini (everything but crepe paper and paper bags are in the kit.)

I told you this kit is overflowing with yummies--the only thing Shannon forgot is the fun size Halloween chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Getting the kit, making the paper bag album and am throughly in the mood for Halloween...thx for jumpstart!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!