Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Crochet Video Tutorial!!

I am so thrilled to have finally posted my first crochet tutorial (as if little me, the newbie crocheter, who first produced things like this not too long ago could actually teach someone how to crochet!).  Well, I recorded this late one night over a month ago, and finally today got around to uploading it to Vimeo (which I am loving, BTW, tons of cool stuff to search through and another time sucker, I can tell!).   I'm hoping to get part two recorded and up next week when the wee ones are at day camp.

Let me warn you first, that this was recorded upside down (what was I thinking??).  So you'll have to stand on your head to watch it.  Seriously, I'm thinking this is going to be a problem for those of you who want to actually learn how to crochet.


Granny Square Tutorial part 1 from Michelle Neddo on Vimeo.

The pattern I am using for this is from The Crochet Spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!