Wednesday, June 9, 2010

why i scrap


I have been wanting to create a page about why I scrapbook for quite some time.  Courtney's challenge last month gave me an excuse to examine this question, and create a LO.  Of course, I missed the May 31st deadline, but I got my page created, and that's what's most important!

Journaling reads:
to record: our legacy for generations to come, so our great- great- great-grandchildren will know where they came from.  to play: with papers and embellies, to have fun, experiment, and get messy. to remember: the happy times, the sad times, the special times, and all the times in between.  to express: what's deep down in my heart, the love I have for the people most important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!