Friday, December 18, 2009

More December Daily {Days 9 to 14}

I finally feel like my December Daily is coming together. Here's a peek at a few more pages:

Day 9
A visit with Santa: a trimmed down trading card page protector makes
the perfect home for little photos documenting this year's visit
with Santa, and on the flip side: the boys writing their
letters to Santa.

Day 10
An envelope holds this year's Christmas card and recipient list.
I journaled about the annual card-making process on the front of the envelope.

Day 11
This is perhaps my favorite page so far. An impromptu morning photo enlarged to 5x7, a stamped title, and a few words (Nothing like a little brotherly love in December--just in case Santa's watching!)

Day 12
December 12th was our annual holiday family party. I was really
lacking photos documenting the day (too busy stuffing my face with
delicious food!) , so the circles on this painted transparency were
great spots to put the few photos I took. I may put some journaling
on the backside of Day 11.

Day 13 Circles punched from a variety of patterned papers cover up the adhesive
showing through the transparency. Day 13 is mounted on some printed vellum.

Day 14
This simple pocket holds the boys Christmas Wish Lists
(tabs on top with each of their initials). The left-side
tells a little story of the picks for their lists.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle your D.D is spectacular! So eclectic and well balanced, gorgeous family photos and again wonderful techniques! WoW! What a jewel! Would you mind telling us ( again? ) its dimensions? Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!