Saturday, October 3, 2009

Good Morning

This sketch is from Becky Fleck's Page Maps blog.

And here's my take:
More pictures from my film days. Being not *caught up* in my scrapbooking can make for more meaningful journaling, and more meaningful pages. It allows me to reflect on the past in its relation to the present. The journaling here reads: Looking at the two of you cozied down in our bed on a random weekday morning makes me long for these days gone by. Now our mornings are filled with the bustle of getting ready for school and rushing out to catch buses. Wish we could still have mornings like these.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I love how the papers just seem to flow together & the crocheted flowers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the colors and softness of the page match the gentle tone of the sentiments expressed...very artsy my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet page! & LOVE the crochet flower :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the detail of the flower and love that red pattern paper. Great job! Thanks for entering!

    Kim Rose
    Express the Moment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!