Sunday, June 7, 2009

Monkey Face

A super quick and easy card (like ten minutes quick!). The idea for punching the monkey faces out came from Splitcoast. I've been getting a lot of mileage from the Cuttlebug embossing folders these days. They are so easy to use, and pack a punch on your card.

Another thing that simplifies the card making process when you're in a pinch for a quick card is a go-to color scheme. My go-to color schemes for kiddo cards are turquoise, orange, and bright green; olive, blue, and pumpkin (for boys); and rose, saffron, and chocolate for girls.


SU! Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore

SU! Stamp Set: Sock Monkey

Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Happy Birthday, Spots and Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!