Monday, May 18, 2009

CKC Projects

I attended my very first Creating Keepsakes Convention (CKC) ever and, holy cow, was it a blast! The shopping: did you know that there are entire scrapbooking stores where everything is a dollar. Yeah, no kidding! I had to exhibit some serious restraint. The deals were unbelievable. And then there were the classes. I took two, and I TA'd in two. So much fun. Here's a look at the two albums I made. Love them! Can't say when I will fill them with pictures, but I will surely share them when I do.

sei Acrylic Album:
Peek into my Week mini album (various sponsors)

I met this wonderful person (the Creative Editor at CK Magazine) and this hilarious one (Contributing Editor at Simple Scrapbooks). It was an experience, and I highly recommend it to anyone who scrapbooks or makes cards (or just likes to shop for supplies!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!