Sunday, September 14, 2008

Purse Mini-Album

I've had this mini album idea in my head since purchasing some screw posts and book board during a trip to The Paper Source earlier this summer. Finally made the time to put it together, plus catching some cutie photos of the boys in their new haircuts didn't hurt the creative inspiration:


The book is made from two covered pieces of book board and 4 badge holders (with the holes trimmed off), and bound with a screw post. Confession: I didn't end up using the ones I purchased for this project as the book was too thick for them. I used some posts that I had saved from a broken post-bound album. Funny that I saved them, yet didn't figure out what I could use them for until I had bought new ones! Finished size is 2 5/8" x 3 3/4", perfect for tossing into a purse. Each photo is backed by a collage of the boys' favorite things right now (subject to change weekly, so it's neat to capture this small moment in their lives).

Stampin' Up! sets used: Stamp of Authenticity, Genuine Articles, Letterpress Alphabet, Classic Alphabet (all retired--all great sets, what were they thinking?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!